Semester is pretty much over. I got antsy and took my database final before the instructor actually assigned it. He assigned that and the last homework assignment really late and I'm not sure why. I didn't read the last section and still got an A on it. I was good with that.
Web server final is still hanging over my head. I should just get it over with so it's not haunting me, but I know it's going to be completely unpleasant.
The problem: I hadn't changed my iteration variables in the for loop, so my function wasn't going through the list of data. You know, using i when you should be using j. Oops. A month or so ago I think I might have caught that sooner.
That's all I've got for now. I'm going to watch a few more videos and get under the covers for a while.